vanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver optimal returns for its investors. Its assets, held through multiple subsidiaries and located mainly in Canada, the United States, Europe, Brazil and Asia, totalled more than Cdn$40 billion as at December 31, 2013. Its portfolio consists mainly of shopping centres, office and multiresidential properties. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (lacaisse.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
Specific accountabilities :
- Develop plans and goals for the leasing of 45 Bay;
- Develop leasing strategies;
- Maintain excellent relationships with present and future tenants and real estate brokers;
- Maintain frequent contacts with senior management, partners (if any) and other real estate industry stakeholders;
- Plan and ensure leasing of vacant spaces and follow up and renew expiring leases;
- Discern tenants' needs and lease requirements;
- Serve as a liaison and ensure communication with Development, Construction, Operations and Legal;
- Negotiate and sign leasing commission agreements with brokerage firms and ensure agreements are respected;
- Verify legal documents, sign lease offers and leases, while respecting delegation of authority boundaries;
- Develop revenue budgets;
- Supervise, train, develop and coach a team;
- Conduct annual performance evaluations and ensure follow-up of objectives.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance or related;
- Brokers’ License (R.E.);
- Experience of at least 15 years in office leasing, preferably in the brokerage community;
- Excellent negotiation, communication and leadership skills; advanced finance skills; goal-oriented;
- Ability to cultivate relationships easily, assertively and with conviction and enthusiasm;
- Good team spirit and willingness to cooperate with all of the Company's sectors;
- Fluent in English and French is an asset.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as charitable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.