Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver optimal returns for its investors. Its assets, held through multiple subsidiaries and located mainly in Canada, the United States, Europe, Brazil and Asia, totalled more than Cdn$40 billion as at December 31, 2013. Its portfolio consists mainly of shopping centres, office and multiresidential properties. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (lacaisse.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
Specific accountabilities :
- General Administrative duties:
- opens and distributes mail/couriers
- prepares courier packages
- prepares and distributes internal memos
- processes invoices
- pulls and returns files from/to vault
- orders supplies
- photocopies/scans documents
- coordinates registrations for conferences, seminars
- Specific Legal Administrative duties:
- prepares draft leases and ancillary documentation
- prepares draft letters
- ensures all legal documents once executed are uploaded into the On-Line Lease Library
- produces reports/information from JDE/TIPs
- maintains and updates precedent leases as instructed by lawyer
- prints/identifies relevant sections of leases as instructed by lawyer
- sends out documents/agreements for landlord execution
- executes deals in TIPs as instructed by lawyer
- Other duties as required (for example):
- helps with Estoppels
- organize departmental functions
- Post secondary diploma or minimum 5 years administrative experience, ideally in a corporate environment;
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communications skills;
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to work well in a team environment; service orientation;
- Professional manner;
- Attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, working knowledge of JDEdwards.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?