Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate. With assets totalling more than $35 billion, we can be found in 20 countries around the world. We have over 1700 employees, and are headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg and Shanghai. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, this is the place to advance your career.
- Assisting the Controller, Managers and staff to ensure filings are organized and up to date;
- Review the office supplies for the team and ensure that the necessary supplies are on hand and available for use;
- Receive, sort and distribute the Central Region Finance group’s mail;
- Generate letters and distribute as needed and keep copies in a central location;
- Maintain the attendance records for the Central Region Finance team;
- Complete the Statistics Canada Reports for the Central Region properties on a quarterly basis;
- Check accounts and amounts on Electronic Bill Payments prior to it being sent to the Controller or Assistant Controller for approval in the RBC Express system;
- Compile and issue the property’s Monthly Management Report (MMR’s) for all of the Central Region properties on a monthly basis;
- Enter tenant certified sales into JDE for the Central Region properties;
- Assist the Property Administration Clerk with the following items, as required:
- Entering manual adjustments into JDE (Revisions of Taxes);
- Preparing back up for Ontario Taxes and revised Tax billings/refunds;
- Compiling year-end finalization adjustments;
- Photocopying or creating PDFs for various reports and documents throughout the year, such as Finalization invoices, working paper files at year-end, supporting documents for various property transactions and others as required;
- Compiling information for the Property Financial Administration group, as required;
- Other administrative duties including organizing meetings and travel arrangements, handling incoming calls, and special projects as required.
- Minimum post secondary education, with 3 - 5 years administrative/secretarial experience;
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines is required;
- Very good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) are a must;
- Experience in bookkeeping or an accounting environment and JD Edwards would be an asset.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as charitable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.