Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate. With assets totalling more than $35 billion, we can be found in 20 countries around the world. We have over 1700 employees, and are headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg and Shanghai. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, this is the place to advance your career.
- Manage network and infrastructure-related integration activities for all of the Company’s IT systems, in accordance with established security policies and standards;
- Monitor technological developments specifically related to the platforms under his or her oversight in order to make suitable recommendations;
- Help define and develop target IT architecture;
- Take part in opportunity and pre-project studies;
- Analyze architecture documentation and use results to prepare detailed technical specifications;
- Develop procedures for the installation and deployment of various systems and new solutions;
- Document procedures related to environment administration, daily environment testing routines, file purge operations and regular updates;
- Take part in the ongoing development of IT continuity plans, supervise continuity plan activities for the systems under his or her oversight;
- Propose upgrade solutions to ensure optimal infrastructure management;
- Assess new technologies and recommend replacement strategies. Document the corresponding technical activities;
- Analyze, recommend and install new network software and hardware, in accordance with established standards and practices;
- Monitor networks and perimeter security solutions for systems under his or her oversight and take the necessary actions should an incident occur;
- Analyze technical problems, take corrective or remedial action and provide follow-up to ensure that problems are resolved in a satisfactory manner for end users;
- Provide Level 3 technical assistance to IT technical support staff and the help necessary to resolve complex problems;
- Carry out any other tasks requested by the immediate supervisor or required as part of the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent;
- Eight years of relevant experience;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Availability to provide support outside of normal business hours;
- In-depth knowledge of Intel server technologies and Cisco network equipment;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and server software;
- High degree of discretion (exposure to confidential information);
- Customer service mindset;
- Natural self-starter;
- Team player committed to continuous quality improvement;
- Outgoing, dynamic, organized and self-sufficient.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as charitable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.