- Ensure preventive/corrective maintenance of building equipment and related systems;
- Respond to tenants’ and consumers’ service requests and HVAC-related service calls;
- Monitor and control various building systems;
- Maintain and repair door mechanisms (locks, hinges, etc.);
- Carry out and/or inspect plastering and painting work, repair floor and ceramic tiles, perform minor carpentry and/or cabinetry work;
- Repair plumbing equipment; oversee maintenance and/or minor repairs to the property’s lighting and electrical facilities (replacement of light bulbs);
- Carry out maintenance to the building exterior and make minor repairs within the property;
- Ensure maintenance rooms are clean and orderly at all times;
- Inspect security systems (alarm systems, emergency lights, sprinklers, extinguishers) on a regular basis and assist the supervisor in preparing inspection reports.
- Sense of initiative and resourcefulness; ability to multitask and resolve problems independently;
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite;
- Knowledge of and experience with building management and lighting control systems;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Valid Class 5 driver’s licence (local travel may be required).
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as charitable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.