Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate. With assets totalling more than $35 billion, we can be found in 20 countries around the world. We have over 1700 employees, and are headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg and Shanghai. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, this is the place to advance your career.
- Daily deposit of cash receipts.
- To enter and verify daily deposit batches.
- Communicate with tenants by telephone and by writing, to resolve collection issues and ensure follow-up on arrears;
- Along with the Analyst, analyze the accounts receivable reports for progress & action. Maintain the appropriate logs up to date with the collection efforts and status of the accounts;
- Reply to tenants queries pertaining to rent and adjustments such as Percent Rent and additional rental adjustments;
- Work closely with building administrators to ensure the collaboration of the collection efforts.
- Reconcile tenants’ AR accounts as required;
- Perform monthly general ledger reconciliations for specific accounts;
- Review and post Account Administrators’ cash receipt batches as required;
- Prepare monthly Allowance for doubtful accounts schedules;
- Prepare credit analysis & various reports as required;
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Cegep degree in Finance or Business Administration;
- Minimum of two to three years experience in collection;
- Knowledge of MS Word, Ms Excel and J.D. Edwards;
- Bilinguism [oral & written] is essential;
- Organized and autonomous;
- Strong organizational interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as chartable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.