Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate. With assets totalling more than $35 billion, we can be found in 20 countries around the world. We have over 1700 employees, and are headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg and Shanghai. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, this is the place to advance your career.
- Assist with the preparation and control of the centre operations budgets;
- Supervise the BST staff and all site operations contractors, including maintenance, HVAC, Security, landscaping, Snow Removal, etc;
- Assist with the preparation of Operations department reports;
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and maintenance throughout the site Including all common areas and common land;
- Maintain purchase order system and initiate purchases and work orders;
- Assist and support the Centre GM or Property manager with tenant relations and optimizing customer service;
- Assist with the follow up on tenant complaints and special requests;
- Collaborate with tenant coordinator and coordinate tenant construction activities on site;
- Assist Specialty Leasing with the coordination of Specialty Leasing events taking place on the site;
- Maintain daily communication with the centre administration staff for operations activities;
- Respond to emergency calls as required.
- Diploma of collegial studies in Building System Engineering Technology or relevant experience;
- Knowledge of general maintenance and of building systems;
- Minimum four to five years practical, hands-on experience and working knowledge in the maintenance/mechanical field;
- Good working knowledge of various automated building management systems;
- Well rounded background and working knowledge of heating, boilers, air conditioning, electrical and plumbing systems, must know the importance of ‘going green’ and searching for ways to be more efficient;
- Capacity to read and interpret mechanical, electrical and architectural drawings;
- Computer skills required (MS Office suite);
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems would be an asset;
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills;
- Excellent customer service skills and experience working with the public;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Service oriented and team player;
- Must have a valid Ontario Drivers License;
- Position will require weekend and statutory holiday work;
- For career advancement and growth, the ability to transfer between Ivanhoé Cambridge properties is ideal.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as chartable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.