Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate. With assets totalling more than $35 billion, we can be found in 20 countries around the world. We have over 1700 employees, and are headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg and Shanghai. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, this is the place to advance your career.
- Processing invoices, petty cash and weekly cheque runs.
Accounts receivable/collections duties include:
- The daily bank deposit, processing monthly rent cheques, adjustments to tenants’ accounts and NSF cheques, the preparation of account statements and monthly percentage rent billings, and collection of outstanding tenant rents.
Lease administration responsibilities include:
- Preparing initial rental advice notice and cover letter to tenants, reconciling monthly rent roll, verifying year end realty tax and CAM for year-end adjustments, and entering deals into the TIPS leasing system.
- Assisting the General Manager in the preparation of monthly reports, year-end accruals, budgeting, and other duties as required.
- Various administrative duties, such as reception, ordering office supplies, couriers, and filing are also required.
- 3 years experience in an accounting environment, working in accounts payable;
- High school diploma supplemented with some post-secondary accounting and computer courses;
- Experience in property management an asset;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Must possess strong communication skills, both oral and written; a team player with strong customer service skills and the ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships;
- Ability to work well in a deadline driven environment; ability to multi-task and adapt; detail oriented;
- Strong skills in Excel and Word, knowledge of JD Edwards an asset.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as chartable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.