Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate. With assets totalling more than $35 billion, we can be found in 20 countries around the world. We have over 1700 employees, and are headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg and Shanghai. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, this is the place to advance your career.
- Assist the Marketing Director, Tourism Manager and Assistant Marketing Director, with the development, execution and coordination of promotions and programs, special events, advertising and PR campaigns;
- Maintain developed credibility among retail tenants, suppliers, centre personnel, community and service organizations; Contribute in facilitating Retailer Advisory Committee meetings through invitations, agenda preparation and collection/circulation of minutes;
- Responsible for maintaining Vaughan Mills’ website, internet presence and social media platforms;
- Shadow and assist the Marketing Director and Assistant Marketing Director in the process of developing an annual Marketing Plan;
- Assist in the preparation of annual award submissions within industry contests;
- Assist in developing strategic partnerships with key community organizations in an effort to raise the profile of Vaughan Mills in the community;
- Constantly strive to improve and build upon the Centre's Experience Program; Contribute to the company's Customer Service program, known as the BEST program, to ensure a high level of participation among shopping centre personnel;
- Administration and Coordination of Community Group bookings;
- Coordinate, accept and review shipments of marketing supplies and promotional goods. Maintain inventories of props, equipment and promotional supplies. Arrange replenishment when required;
- Maintain PR and media contacts database and facilitate the tracking of news coverage with PR Agency;
- Maintain supplier filing system and cataloguing;
- Track and facilitate marketing program analysis and monthly reporting;
- Coordinate Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability programs in tandem with the Marketing Director & Operations Manager in effort to strive for environmental excellence, employee wellness, community involvement and market innovation;
- Assist with reception coverage breaks and provide general administration support; Route incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail; make copies; collate; operate fax; answer and screen telephone calls; arrange conference calls and meetings; provide travel arrangements and schedule appointments.
- University Degree preferred with an emphasis in Marketing/Advertising and a minimum of two years related business experience preferably in retail, marketing or shopping centre industry;
- Leadership, organizational, communication and strong interpersonal skills a must;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships;
- Strong leadership, organizational and communications skills;
- Ability to multi-task, and work with a variety activities in an fast paced environment;
- Strong computer skills and internet savvy, technological thinker;
- Aptitude to embrace change and welcome new approaches in an exceedingly evolving environment;
- Willingness to learn.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as chartable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.