9 months contract
- Own and manage level 1 & 2 incidents and requests in the Service Desk system making sure all SLA are met ;
- Log, respond and document all incoming incidents and requests from users;
- Ensure proper follow up with users;
- Resolve user issues to their entire satisfaction based on pre-defined service levels.
- Provide desktop, application, and network end-user support services for all users up to the highest level according to established procedures;
- Install and configure hardware and software according to established procedures.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot different workstations, printers/MFP, blackberry and video-conference incidents;
- Ensures workstations and peripherals are operational and optimally used.
- Participate to maintain corporate IT inventories.
- Document, analyze and continually improve procedures, problems and their resolution
- Participate in different projects
- Establish, build and maintain user relationships;
- Answer level 1 phone calls when necessary.
- Bilingual in English and French is a requirement.
- College Diploma in computer science and a minimum of 2 to 4 years of helpdesk experience and/or desktop experience;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and office automation tools, desktop and laptop computers, Video-conference, network infrastructure (LAN/WAN, TCP/IP Protocol, routers and switches) and printer/MFP;
- Good knowledge of configuring and supporting Blackberries;
- Keen sense of organization, ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure, sense of urgency and an excellent customer service;
- Very good ability to manage time and priorities;
- Ability to acquire new skills and learn about technologies used to meet company’s needs;
- Willingness to work outside usual office hours;
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices, J.D. Edwards and Citrix environment would be assets.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as chartable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.