Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate. With assets totalling more than $35 billion, we can be found in 20 countries around the world. We have over 1700 employees, and are headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg and Shanghai. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, this is the place to advance your career.
- Help evaluate needs and develop internal communications guidelines;
- Identify internal communications opportunities and provide support for planning, analysis and recommendations related to these opportunities;
- Take part in the development and implementation of internal communications strategies and plans;
- Contribute to the development of communications tools, standards and activities and help maintain an integrated approach to internal communications;
- Produce internal publications suggest content outlines, research themes; stay up to date with internal matters of interest to Company employees;
- Assist in the organization of special internal events;
- Assess the quality of products and services delivered and their effectiveness in meeting stated goals;
- Recommend and develop performance indicators to evaluate and monitor internal communications initiatives;
- Coordinate technical support and production of visual material for senior management activities; guide, oversee and evaluate suppliers’ efforts and review documentation produced by external.
- University degree in communications, journalism, public relations, writing or a related field;
- Five to eight years of experience as a communications or public relations officer for a company or agency;
- Experience in internal communications and knowledge of issues related to corporate human resources management preferred;
- Must be fluent in French and English( written and spoken) and high-level writing and communication skills;
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with people at all levels, including senior executives;
- Background of excellence in delivering communications and project management initiatives;
- Strong organizational, analytical, planning and prioritization skills;
- Outstanding teamwork, interpersonal and advisory skills;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as chartable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.