12 months contract
- Serve as an advisor to Human Resources business partners in order to assess recruiting and staffing planning needs and determine courses of action;
- Implement key talent search strategies and initiatives;
- Coordinate with Human Resources business partners to ensure job descriptions are up to date and identify job posting sites; recruit, assess and select candidates in conjunction with various staffing mandates.
- Conduct interviews and executive search activities;
- Administer various skills assessment tools;
- Maximize the use of existing recruiting tools and continuously seek out innovative new ways of attracting talent;
- Optimize the Company’s visibility and develop partnerships with various employment agencies and job placement organizations (schools, professional associations, etc.);
- Develop and maintain a professional network via social media;
- Liaise with suppliers with regard to the technical aspects of the recruiting process;
- Perform pre-hire reference checks. Work with recruiters and employment agencies concerning the results of pre-hire reference and other checks;
- Help develop and implement various Human Resources initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial relations or a related field;
- Five years of experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office environment;
- Extensive knowledge of skills assessment tools;
- Strong interpersonal and written and oral communications skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage priorities, work under pressure and handle several different projects at once;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English;
- CRHP or CIRC designation obtained or in progress, an asset.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as chartable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.