Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate. With assets totalling more than $35 billion, we can be found in 20 countries around the world. We have over 1700 employees, and are headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg and Shanghai. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, this is the place to advance your career.
- Provide high level project management support to the project teams of various regions as part of Central Services group.
- Establish and maintain document controls for each project, including file systems, drawings, specifications, shop drawings, change orders, and information requests;
- Assist with contract documentation, purchase orders, cheque requisitions, and invoicing.
- Ensure all project documentation and approvals are in place as per Ivanhoe Cambridge’s Design and Construction policies and procedures for each project.
- Assist obtaining all close out documents, guarantees, warranties, and transfer to Property management at the completion of the project.
- Maintain cost tracking systems and protocols
- Provide accurate change order summary reports to Senior Management
- Monitor construction and provide accurate progress billing reports to Senior Management.
- Develop and monitor design and construction program schedules
- Provide regular schedule progress reports to Senior Management
- Identify risks to the schedule and/ or budget and provide guidance and management of resolution
- Attend scheduled project meetings with other IC managers, consultants and contractors
- Assist the SVP, Sr. Regional Director, and Sr. Construction Managers as required on the day to day management and supervision of all project activities of both the general contractor and infrastructure contractors;
- Administer all contracts, ensuring company standards and goals are implemented and achieved.
- Assist with management and coordination of the Ivanhoe Cambridge in-house requirements within each project (i.e.: Development, Design & Construction, Tenant Coordination, Operations, Leasing, Marketing, Specialty Leasing etc.)
- Undergraduate degree in civil engineering, Architecture, project management or equivalent, CVT (Civil Engineering Technology) or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible experience with state of the art construction systems and components in Commercial Retail, Office, or Mixed Use projects;
- Project management, construction and estimating experience, with the ability to meet schedule and budgetary goals on large-scale, complex Retail, Office towers and/ or mixed-use projects;
- Solid communication skills (written and oral);
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Able to communicate on complex contractual or other professional matters;
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of real estate and construction industry;
- Demonstrates excellent management skills;
- Able to manage complex, multiple, continually changing priorities
- Able to identify, diagnose, and solve complex problems;
- Able to work collaboratively with team members;
- Able to make and execute decisions effectively, quickly, and independently;
- Bilingualism (French) is ideal
- Regular travel to various cities in Canada periodically to monitor various projects will be required
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as chartable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.