Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate. With assets totalling more than $35 billion, we can be found in 20 countries around the world. We have over 1700 employees, and are headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg and Shanghai. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, this is the place to advance your career.
- Provide administrative support (sort and route incoming mail, answer routine written and telephone enquiries, organize meetings, help prepare various documents, tables and correspondence, prepare timesheets for team members, make business travel arrangements, track professional development activities offered by the Barreau du Québec, book meeting venues, compile expense reports, file documents, make photocopies, send faxes, etc.).
- Manage the directors’ schedules, set meetings and coordinate outside appointments (occasional).
- Help organize Board and Board committee meetings (management committee, investment committee, etc.): oversee all logistics, send meeting notifications, draft agendas, prepare meeting documents (electronic and paper), produce follow-up tables, compile documents, review minutes, etc.
- Using the appropriate software, prepare various documents, such as presentations for senior management and committees (slideshow presentations, executive summaries, letters, memos, etc.).
- Monitor the quality of all documents produced (spelling, layout, etc.), in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Closely monitor all documents sent out for signing as well as the presence of signing officials.
- Codify and scan invoices and forward for payment.
- Maintain the electronic file directory and oversee the creation of new files.
- Maintain excellent relations with all internal and external contacts.
- Serve as a resource for the department for various administrative matters.
- College diploma (DEC) in secretarial studies or office technologies.
- Five to seven years as an executive secretary.
- Experience in the legal field (an asset).
- Excellent oral and written French and English; strong writing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with BoardBook (an asset).
- Strong sense of priorities, organization, initiative, discipline and meticulousness.
- Solid interpersonal skills, outgoing and team-oriented.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as chartable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.