Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate. With assets totalling more than $35 billion, we can be found in 20 countries around the world. We have over 1700 employees, and are headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg and Shanghai. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, this is the place to advance your career.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders;
- Coordination of project status reports on various new development projects, including updating and maintaining Design and Construction project information and contact databases;
- Create and maintain files for multiple projects in numerous cities;
- Create and maintain drawing control procedures;
- Coordinate, process and maintain project documentation;
- Develop and maintain project communication templates;
- Assist Project Managers with construction and budget status reports;
- Code, track and monitor administrative expenditures and invoices, preparation of expense reports, coding of invoices, reconcile operating budget on a monthly basis and circulate for approval and signatures;
- Expense report creation and submittal to appropriate authority for approval;
- Create, send out and follow up on design and drawing packages per management direction;
- At the end of each job, scan and electronically file as built drawings, construction close out documents, and other information as directed by construction management;
- Web research specific topics and compile summary reports;
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations;
- Compose and distribute correspondence and emails;
- Proof reading, editing and formatting of major reports and correspondence;
- Receive, screen and redirect phone calls;
- Coordinate travel arrangements;
- Maintain calendar;
- Electronic and hard copy filing;
- Payroll and timesheet coordination;
- Preparation and coordination of meetings, video conferences events, workshops, planning sessions and presentations;
- Preparation of meeting agendas, reference materials, minutes and action plans;
- Other related duties and special projects as required to provide administrative support within the department
- Provide rotational Reception relief in conjunction with the other administrative staff.
- Post secondary education preferred, with an emphasis on business and/or design and construction;
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience with a demonstrated ability to support multi-functional teams and senior management at an administrative and coordination level;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be an effective team player;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Proven ability to work within and meet tight deadlines and in a fast-paced work environment;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint;
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, AutoCad and Access would be an asset;
- Previous experience supporting a construction project from onset to completion would be an asset;
- Organized and disciplined with a willingness to learn and take on new and varied assignments and challenges on a regular basis;
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Experience with JD Edwards would be an asset;
- Knowledge of TIPS and Juice would be an asset;
- Bilingual (French) would be an asset.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as chartable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.