Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate. With assets totalling more than $35 billion, we can be found in 20 countries around the world. We have over 1700 employees, and are headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg and Shanghai. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, this is the place to advance your career.
- Serve as liaison with other project team members regarding scope of work, design criteria, budget, schedule and phasing, related to the large format tenant premises;
- Manage all project services related to the specific project assigned – i.e. scope of work, estimating, scheduling, finance and contract administration;
- Manage and coordinate construction activities for base building and large format tenant related activities, in conjunction with other internal departments within the organization when required;
- Manage project specific control tools (for budget, schedule, trend logs, etc.) and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures;
- Manage the construction close out process;
- Carry out any other related duties requested by the immediate supervisor or by his attributed functions.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent (desired);
- 5-8 years of progressively responsible relevant experience of managing/supervising the design/installation/operation of state-of-the-art tenant coordination/construction systems and components in commercial retail.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel), and working knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat, JDE V9, would be beneficial;
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal; clearly expresses ideas and can communicate effectively with senior management;
- Flexible and resourceful;
- Able to identify, diagnose and solve problems
- Customer service oriented when dealing with retailers, designers and property personnel as well as a demonstrated ability to work closely with site staff;
- Team oriented;
- Solid ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to meet schedule and budgetary goals.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience in dealing with large, international retailers would be an asset
Note: This position will be based out of the Outlet Collection at Niagara location for the duration of the contract.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as chartable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.