Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate. With assets totalling more than $35 billion, we can be found in 20 countries around the world. We have over 1700 employees, and are headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Paris, Madrid, Luxembourg and Shanghai. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, this is the place to advance your career.
- Manage accounting staff and ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial results;
- Liaise with other departments within the organization (property financial administration, human resources, development, IT, corporate finance, property services group, etc.);
- Manage budget process for properties under his or her authority and propose improvements to processes and technologies;
- Coordinate and assist in the annual audit process and the review of audited financial and CAM statements.
- Perform on-site reviews at centres to ensure the integrity of financial information and controls;
- Coordinate the preparation and review of statements of adjustments and documentation related to acquisitions and dispositions;
- Oversee cash management and forecasting;
- Coordinate major system and procedural changes in the finance group;
- Provide the required financial analysis support for regional offices;
- Oversee accurate reporting of actual and budget development and capital expenditures;
- Approve data received from joint venture properties as it relates to the above.
- Chartered professional accountant (CPA) with a minimum of seven years of relevant accounting experience, preferably in the real estate sector, or in a large corporation with team leadership responsibilities.
- Solid knowledge of real estate, including property administration.
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel, knowledge of JD Edwards and Hyperion an asset.
- Keen business acumen, self-motivated, ability to deliver within tight deadlines.
- Excellent spoken and written French and English.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
What’s in it for you?
Ivanhoé Cambridge offers its employees a competitive benefit package, along with an attractive pension plan. Committed to our employees’ health and wellbeing, we have numerous programs that allow our employees to juggle both work and home life such as TGIF days, flexible working hours, family care days, as well as chartable give and take days. Dedicated to our employee’s career and professional growth we offer exciting opportunities for career advancement both in Canada and abroad backed by a multi faceted learning and development program including tuition reimbursement. Ivanhoé Cambridge: a world of possibility.