Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
Enthusiastically and consistently delivers on the Ivanhoe Cambridge mission of "Continually striving to surprise and engage the consumer and retailer by consistently delivering a superior customer experience."
Committed to providing an exceptional Customer Experience. The Guest Services Representative must ensure every customer interaction is carried out in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the shopping centre's services, amenities/facilities, stores/locations, promotional activities and comfort tools.
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, assist customers and provide excellent service, in a courteous and efficient manner in person and by telephone or email.
- Assist guests by providing directions/information, answering questions, and performing other centre specific services.
- Conduct all service functions of the Guest Services kiosk, including the sale of shopping centre gift cards and balancing sales to transactions.
- Assist the Marketing Director with special projects and duties as assigned.
- Act as a community relations liaison between the centre and community groups during in-mall events.
- Assist in and supervise setup of in-mall events when necessary.
- Participates in special projects and assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school education.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with shoppers, retailers, centre Management, Service Providers and all of the shopping centre personnel.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, multilingual skills a plus.
- Conflict resolution/management skills.
- Must be friendly, approachable, proactive and solution focused.
- Computer skills.
- Flexible and able to work weekends, nights and holidays.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.