Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Have responsibility for the collection of tenant insurance certificates and occupancy reports;
- Assist with budget preparation and day-to-day budget control in specific areas, monthly reporting and forecasting;
- Assist with the annual budget process for the Metrotowers including distribution of the annual budget binders;
- Analyze financial statements and prepare and distribute monthly management reports;
- Update the monthly tenant occupancy reports;
- Provide monthly vacancy report to the custodial company;
- Review and approve accounts receivable reports, provide collections support, instruct and supervise bailiffs as required;
- Administrative functions relating to property management such as responding to internal requests for information on the towers, compiling data and distribution of reports etc.;
- Provide support to the Property Manager in the day-to-day activities for the Metrotowers and administrative support.
Tenant Retention Program
- Liaise with tenants and follow-up communication for dealing with tenant matters and liasing with office tower staff and security;
- Provide customer service to tenants including boardroom bookings, issuing access cards, and providing parking assignments;
- Administer and coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs;
- Conduct monthly janitorial inspections within tenant space;
- Supervise tenant special projects such as implementing recycling programs, tenant green team committee, Tenant Emergency Training session and tenant surveys;
- Organize and oversee tenant appreciation events such as Daffodil Days, Annual Golf Tournament, Summer BBQ, and Christmas events;
- Organize Emergency Training and Facility Evacuation Drills;
- Organize and manage the Tenant Fitness Facility;
- Work with the Property Manager on specific programs as assigned.
- Create and distribute a regular tenant newsletter;
- Update the Metrotowers web site and ensure it is up to date at all times;
- Update Tenant Design Criteria Manual, Emergency Preparedness Manual, and the Tenant Information Manual;
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- A University Degree is required. Having a relevant degree in Business or Accounting would be preferred;
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the commercial property management or facility operations;
- Work experience with reading and analyzing leases;
- Must possess excellent Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access;
- Working knowledge of JDEdwards is an asset;
- Demonstrated organizational abilities and leadership skills;
- High energy with a positive learning attitude;
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment is required.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.