Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Traffic and sales report collection and report generation.
- Management of office supplies, office events and office equipment.
- Supporting multiple departments.
- Cross training and backup for the Accounts Administrator.
- Providing assistance with implementing the centre’s Marketing Plan.
- Telephone system management.
- Minimum grade 12 diploma or equivalent with 2-4 years administrative; good organizational, interpersonal and communications skills; website administration skills; ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Applications. Experience with JDEdwards is an asset.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.