Contract - Maternity leave replacement – 13 months
Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Greet customers and respond to their requests by directing them to the right department according to their needs or requests;
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Manager;
- Prepare tenants’ sales bulletins;
- Prepare the press review for the General Manager;
- Sort mail;
- Update filing systems;
- Update the insurance certificates of all retailers;
- Generate purchase orders for maintenance employees;
- Receive phone calls for the Customer Service during their breaks.
- Prepare specialty leasing agreements for the Manager, Specialty Leasing and Partnerships and all related correspondence;
- Perform administrative follow-up on temporary leasing;
- Assist the Manager, Specialty Leasing and Partnerships, in other duties required;
- Communicate any changes to the Operations manager and security;
- Process requests from non-profit organizations.
- Secretarial diploma with at least two years of relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Keen sense of organization, customer service, teamwork and interpersonal relations;
- Desire to achieve constant quality improvement;
- Excellent spoken and written French and good knowledge of English.