Contract: Maternity leave replacement
Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Maintain general ledgers with multi-cost centres (managed and non-managed).
- Prepare monthly and year end working papers and reporting packages.
- Prepare annual CAM statements and financial statements.
- Prepare administrative and property (operating and capital) budget files.
- Prepare operating budget variance analysis and reporting.
- Prepare monthly accruals and adjusting entries.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Maintain job cost and capital budget.
- Record internal leasing fees.
- Maintain fixed asset module, including amortization of fixed assets.
- Prepare interim and year end annual audit files.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management fees and cash flow statement.
- Assist in monthly reconciliation of inter-company balances.
- Prepare partnership financial statements and reporting package on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Review and reconcile imprest bank accounts from the centers.
- Prepare monthly GST reconciliations and related remittances.
- Liaison with other disciplines in the organization, i.e. Co-owners, Centre personnel, Treasury, Property Services, Property Financial Administration, etc. as may be required.
- Assist in the review of accounts payable coding.
- Assist in the internal audit of the centres.
- Assist in other functions within the controller group.
- accountant enrolled in the CMA or CGA program or with equivalent experience in Real estate accounting
- proficiency in MS-Word, MS-Excel, JDEdwards,
- positive learning attitude and knowledge of real estate accounting is an asset
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.