Contract: 11 months
Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Interpret leasing documentation negotiated with our tenants and enter selected legal and financial information in the J.D. Edwards system;
- Create and update tenants’ profiles data base on an ongoing basis for billing, financial and legal reporting and analysis;
- Ensure the accuracy of the data entered and prioritize workload while respecting the policies and procedures.
- Cegep degree in administration with 2 to 4 years' experience with commercial leases or related documents.
- Proficiency in MS Office software and knowledge of J.D.Edwards;
- Excellent French and English (both oral and written);
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment setting priorities (multitasking) and respecting deadlines;
- Good analytical skills and basic accounting knowledge;
- High energy with a positive learning attitude.
- Experience in Real Estate, an asset.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.