Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Train customer service representatives, act as a replacement when needed and serve as the team’s representative.
- Keep track of gift cards, balance the corresponding amounts on a daily basis with the customer service representative and update the Excel report accordingly.
- Check all screens, windows, banners, etc. on a weekly basis and place service calls where required.
- Show retailers how to administer gift cards.
- Assist the secretary/receptionist by picking up sales reports directly from select retailers in order to facilitate the reporting process.
- Re-sign display window rental agreements on a quarterly basis.
- Help the manager set up the BIXI bicycle rental service.
- Visit retailers monthly and ensure contact information is up to date.
- Make sure all promotional materials, tourist brochures, etc. are readily available in sufficient quantities at both information desks.
- Help with filing duties (retail leases and other documents).
- Check in with retailers and update Web promos (activities and specials).
- Update the RADAR system with any changes in retail tenants.
- Distribute retailer newsletters and follow up on registrations/enquiries (new VITRINE PVM section, personal shopper services, FMDM, Christmas schedules, GPVM activities and promotions, etc.).
- Check in with the information desk and ensure there are sufficient supplies of VIPVM program forms, shopping bags, etc.
- Coordinate store pictures, barricades, décor elements, special events, etc.
- Coordinate internal and external correspondence, including marketing mailings (office and retail tenants).
- Coordinate dynamic content for digital screens in the shopping gallery (Murale, Pharmaprix, Oh folies, Vivere, Héma-Québec, fundraising drives, retail promos, SSPI, “Did you know” spots, etc.).
- Organize information booths (contracts, DS, email security, fundraisers, etc.).
- Check incoming deliveries and oversee stockroom inventory.
- Complete reports for Ivanhoé Cambridge (printing requests, fundraising results, etc.).
- Brief customer service agent on marketing activity.
- Carry out any other related marketing or customer service tasks requested by the immediate supervisor.
- Minimum Secondary V (high school) diploma and three to five years of experience in customer service or tourism/hospitality. Experience working with the public.
- Positive attitude and commitment to customer service excellence.
- Solid writing and communication skills.
- Proactive, easily approachable and solutions-oriented.
- Capable of working independently and with others.
- Organizational and multitasking skills.
- Good interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent written and spoken French; working knowledge of English.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume.
A professional and appealing environment!
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Employers in Canada. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.