Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Manage Accounting staff ensuring accurate and timely reporting of financial results.
- Liaison with other disciplines of the organisation i.e. Property Financial Administration, Centre personnel, Development, I. T., Corporate Finance, Property Services Group and others.
- Oversee the preparation and consolidation of Regional financial information including Business Unit Reporting Package.
- Manage Regional budget process and, through participation in BIC, propose improvements to process and technology.
- Assist in the Annual Audit process.
- Perform on-site reviews at centres to ensure integrity of financial information and controls.
- Co-ordinate preparation/review of Statement of Adjustments and related documentation for Acquisitions/Dispositions.
- Responsible for cash management and forecasting.
- Coordinate major system and procedural changes in the finance group.
- Provide required financial analysis support for the region.
- Oversee accurate reporting of actual and budget development and capital expenditures.
- Approval of data received from joint venture properties as it relates to the above.
- Provide credit verification analysis and recommendations as required.
- Chartered Accountant with minimum of three years post qualification experience.
- Familiarity with Retail Real Estate including property administration.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, JDEdwards, Dyna and Hyperion.