Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
- Calculate for each lease the proportionate share of CAM, Realty Taxes, Food Court and HVAC for Actuals, Year End and for our Budget process;
- Answer our tenant queries with respect to our billing;
- Interpret lease clauses for billing purposes;
- Calculate revenues with regards to Percentage rent for Actuals, Year end and for our Budget process;
- Calculate revenues with regards to Utilities(such as Hydro, Water, etc.) for Actuals, Year end and for our Budget process;
- Produce various variance analysis such as for billing, revenues, etc.;
- Produce various reconciliations of our Gross Leaseable Area, Balance Sheet accounts corresponding to our billing, etc.;
- Participate in our Month End and Year End processes;
- Collaborate, if necessary, to other related tasks within the Eastern Region Finances Group.
- University degree, ideally in Commerce or Accounting, or equivalent related experience;
- Minimum of two years of pertinent experience in real estate;
- Knowledge of accounting is an asset;
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and knowledge of J.D. Edwards;
- Excellent command of English and French, both spoken and written;
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills and aptitude for customer service;
- Detail oriented.